1.05.2006

WAIT.

Boy, who would have thought we would be here. Eric and I continue to pray about adopting a little Chinese girl. It has been the weirdest journey. I am so in love with this little girl - I can see her face in my head. Quite literally I can see her standing up with big chunky legs, round brown eyes and 2 sticky up ponies on top of her head. What is this? My imagination, a picture from the Lord? That part is confusing. What's not confusing is that God has laid this on our hearts and instructed us to pray. We feel like He has asked us to seek wisdom until May and the He will give us an answer.

I am scared. I am scared that God is going to say no. I know intellectually that His ways are best but I guess I don't trust that. Why would he give me/allow my heart to go somewhere only to be disappointed? And yet here I am again with Him saying WAIT. Don't jump to conclusions. WAIT.

Help me Lord to WAIT.

0 comments: