1.26.2007

Waiting

How can I explain how much I already love you? Though you are not growing inside my body, you are growing in my heart and my attachment and love for you is the same. I am so thankful that I had the blessing of birthing 3 children because I can truly say that waiting for you is so much the same. And of course very different. Instead of praying for myself, I am praying for your mother. I pray constantly for the family who is going to bring you into this world. What agony they must be feeling having to make the choice to give up their baby girl. I wish I could hold them and say to them how much I love them. They have given you to me and I will be forever grateful. I know that God will take care of them. I am praying that they would know Jesus and find strength in Him. You are our precious little girl already. And i know you are theirs too. So I am praying that somehow God could miraculously give them a peace to know that there sweet baby is in good hands. You are precious gift. Grow strong and be patient - we are coming for you. I love you.

0 comments: